Covid Guidelines at First Lutheran
As a sign of our care and love for one another and our community, we remain vigilant in doing our part as a community to stop the spread of Covid-19 and other infectious diseases. This includes:
• Staying home when ill. This remains our best protection for stopping the spread. If you feel ill for any reason - even if you test negative on a rapid test - please stay home and join us via YouTube livestream.
• Masking is recommended. Masks are welcome but not required at First Lutheran. Masks remain a requirement for those serving communion.
• Social distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) whenever possible in indoor spaces including the pews.
• Self-Reporting Positive Cases. We ask that anyone in the church community who has been on-site and later received a positive Covid test please contact the church office so that we can inform the community and ask that anyone potentially impacted can monitor for symptoms.
• Opening windows to provide adequate ventilation of indoor spaces.
Worship attendees will be greeted at the 42nd Avenue entrance off the Narthex when doors open at 10am. If you require an accessible entrance, please contact the church office for accommodation. All are welcome to join us for coffee and conversation directly following the service.
If you feel unwell, are unable to attend in person, or cannot follow these guidelines, please remain at home and participate online. We will continue to stream services via our YouTube Channel.
Covid restrictions will continue to be evaluated by the church council at monthly council meetings. We thank you for your continued care and consideration as we strive to maintain a safe space for all people. If you have any questions or concerns about our current Covid policies, please contact the church office at email@example.com.